All readers who have had difficulty registering the full-version programs on the PC Authority September 2007 DVD, please read this updated solution.All readers who have had difficulty registering the full-version programs on the PC Authority September 2007 DVD, please read this updated solution.
Website X5 registration:
Please see this new information and an unlocking key. (requires the program binary found on the PC Authority DVD)
Please follow these revised steps for Website X5 registration:
1. Establish your Internet connection.
2. Re-install the program.
3. During the installation process, select "Install Registered Version". Click "next".
4. When prompted to enter an "Unlock Code", click the "Unlock" button below. A web page will launch entitled "Incomedia products registration".
5. On that page, two fields will be visible, "Computer Code", which should already be filled out, and "Email address". Enter your email address and click "send".
6. A new web page loads entitled "New customer registration". In the top field, enter this product code: E151272358412. Fill out the rest of the details on that page and click "Send".
8. A new page loads, entitled "Registeration completed" (sic), confirming that the registration code has been sent to your email address.
9. Check your email. The Unlock code will be contained within.
10. Return to the "Incomedia Smart installation wizard" application window and enter the unlock code you were given. Click "next".
11. Click "Install". The program will install. Follow the prompts to complete the setup process.
12. Please enjoy using the program.
Netobjects Fusion 9 registration:
(requires the program binary found on the PC Authority DVD)
1. Visit this page:
2. Click the link on that page in the center, labelled "continue" - leads to this page:
3. "NetObjects Fusion 9 - serial number" is listed in the shopping cart as zero dollars AUD. Click "continue".
4. Fill in the new customer details including all grey (required) fields. Make sure you render an email address that you can check later. Click "continue".
5. Your details will be displayed for confirmation. Check they are correct and click "continue".
6. Payment options of various credit card brands are shown. Select "Click and Buy" (you are not required to actually pay or submit any payment details) and click "pay now".
7. Confirm your order and click "pay now".
8. "Order successful" page is displayed. You will be provided with a Customer Number and Order Number. Note, these are not the registration code. Make a note of or print this page.
9. Wait around twenty minutes and check the email account that you submitted in customer details. You should receive an email from Netobjects, entitled "NetObjects Online Store Order Confirmation (your order number)"
10. Read the email. Item number 5, Billing information contains the registration code, spelt as "licence number". It is a series of alphanumeric characters separated by hyphens.
11. Run the Netobjects Fusion 9 installation file.
12. When you are prompted to "Verify your serial number", enter your name and the licence number you received via email. Proceed.
13. The program will be registered and install itself.
14. Please enjoy the program.
We extend sincere apologies to all our readers that have been inconvenienced by these issues.
The PC Authority team