Your one-stop-shop for everything everybody knows about the iPad 3 so far.
Apple is set to change the tablet game again with the iPad 3 – rumoured to feature a Retina Display that'll match the pin-sharp resolution of the iPhone 4S's screen.
The boys and girls from Cupertino helped to poplarise tablets with the iPad – and, with the iPad 2, further changed people's perception of the devices from trinkets for fashionistas into useful tools.
Now Apple's planning another radical overhaul with the iPad 3 – a device that could potentially replace your TV and PC in one fell swoop. Here’s everything we know so far:
– Apple iPad 3 and iPhone 5 to be larger
– iPad 3 J1 and J2 Retina Display versions spotted
– Apple going shopping for iPad 3 Retina Display
– iPad 3 Retina Display going into production
– Apple iPad 3 to get super bright ultra hi-res screen
– iPad 3 to launch March 2012
– iPad 3 and iPad Mini coming in 2012?
– iPad 3 to get 2048x1536 HD display?
– iPad 3 units are going into production