It's a good time for an upgrade!
AMD, via distributor MWAVE, has just pulled the rug out from under the entire Ryzen range of CPUs. We think they're a pretty good CPU at any price, and at some pretty impressive discounts, they're even more attractive.
Sure, the lower end chips only get a little bit cheaper, but if you're daring to dream a little bigger darling, you can save over $100 on the higher end SKUs.
Here's the pricing, courtesy of Kotaku, from whom we got the good news. But get in quick, because we've confirmed with AMD that the pricing only lasts a couple of weeks!
- Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 3.4GHz – $1149 (down from $1399)
- Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 3.5GHz – $949 (down from $1099)
- Ryzen Threadripper 1900X 3.8GHz - $609 (down from $729)
- Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6GHz - $449 (down from $629)
- Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz - $389 (down from $495)
- Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz - $379 (down from $405)
- Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz – $285 (down from $319)
- Ryzen 5 1600 3.4GHz – $259 (down from $285)
- Ryzen 5 1500X 3.6GHz - $229 (down from $239)