PC & Tech Authority is published by Haymarket Media Pty Ltd.
As part of the global Haymarket network, Haymarket Media Australia has a wealth of knowledge, expertise and know-how in print, online and events across a variety of subjects including IT, sport, arts and business.
Based in Sydney, Haymarket Media Australia’s print stable includes computing brands PC & Tech Authority and Atomic, trade title CRN and Australia’s number one football title FourFourTwo - all of them in both magazine and electronic form, and with events attached.
As part of our holistic approach to our brands, we deliver the most comprehensive products in every sector we operate in. For example, PC & Tech Authority, Atomic, CRN, IT News and Secure Computing Magazine provide in-depth coverage of the Australian and international IT industries that cuts across early adopters, mainstream consumers, trade and IT professionals.
Similarly, FourFourTwo has rapidly expanded into a website and into our being seen as experts in sports publishing, resulting in Haymarket Sports Media creating the weekly match programme, The Full 90, for Football Federation Australia.
Meanwhile, Haymarket Custom Media and Haymarket Interactive combine to provide complete publishing services to clients that include VW, Jaguar, Centrebet, GNC LiveWell and Finance Asia.
- Established 1957
- Largest privately owned magazine publisher in the United Kingdom
- Over 2000 employees and over 100 consumer, professional, online, trade and customer publications worldwide
- 80 different magazine licenses in 28 languages
- Partnerships with more than 40 different publishers in 36 territories globally
- Subsidiaries and joint ventures are based in strategic world business centres in Germany, the USA, China, Australia and Malaysia
- Licensed editions are produced and distributed throughout Latin America, Europe, India, Asia, Australia and Africa
PC & Tech Authority contacts