If you own an iPad, download the iPad edition from iTunes. The iPad edition has everything that's in the print edition, plus special extras including:
- See the latest tech from every angle. Swipe your finger to see a 360 degree view of Panasonic's new GF3 camera.
- Loads of extra photos you don't get in the magazine. See the hottest tech in stunning closeup detail.
- Most Wanted - every month we list the hottest tech we can't wait to get our hands on. On the iPad edition you get a photo gallery of all the gear.
- Sit back, grab a refreshment, watch our videos explaining one of the hottest topics in technology right now: the cloud.
- Interactive comparison feature - only on our iPad edition can you compare two products in our group test, side by side.
- Videos: this month, see the footage from our bike test of the new Contour camera.
- Interactive A-List - it's the handiest expert shopping guide you'll find.
Click here to get the PC & Tech Authority iPad app.
Haven't seen it yet? Here's a video preview:
Source: Copyright © PC & Tech Authority. All rights reserved.
More in General (1 of 10 articles)
More in General (2 of 10 articles)
More in General (3 of 10 articles)
More in General (4 of 10 articles)
More in General (5 of 10 articles)
More in General (6 of 10 articles)
More in General (7 of 10 articles)
More in General (8 of 10 articles)
More in General (9 of 10 articles)
More in General (10 of 10 articles)
Putting the Aussie back into the Mad Max game
Review: Livescribe Sky
Investigator: The revolving door of returns
In Pictures: 'Destination Star Trek London'
Get advice on the best gear, take part in discussions with comments on blogs, news and reviews; post your
own reviews and tailor make your information specifically to your interests.
Processing registration... Please wait.
This process can take up to a minute to complete.
A confirmation email has been sent to your email address - SUPPLIED EMAIL HERE. Please click on the link in the email to verify your email address. You need to verify your email before you can start posting.
If you do not receive your confirmation email within the next few minutes, it may be because the email has been captured by a junk mail filter. Please ensure you add the domain @pcauthority.com.au to your white-listed senders.
Click here to close this message