Take a look at what’s inside the September issue of PC & Tech Authority Magazine. Personal computing is now about much more than the PC. PC & Tech Authority provides tech lovers like you with everything you need to know to buy the right gear. On sale Wednesday July 6th until Tuesday August 2nd.
- See the latest tech from every angle. Swipe your finger to see a 360 degree view of Panasonic's new GF3 camera.
- Loads of extra photos you don't get in the magazine. See the hottest tech in stunning closeup detail.
- Most Wanted - every month we list the hottest tech we can't wait to get our hands on. On the iPad edition you get a photo gallery of all the gear.
- Sit back, grab a refreshment, watch our videos explaining one of the hottest topics in technology right now: the cloud.
- Interactive comparison feature - only on our iPad edition can you compare two products in our group test, side by side.
- Videos: this month, see the footage from our bike test of the new Contour camera.
- Interactive A-List - it's the handiest expert shopping guide you'll find.
Here's why you should get this month's September magazine:
Mobile Battle: Laptop vs Tablet
Yes, every man and his dog is talking about the iPad. But when it's your precious hard earned dollars on the line, there's a serious choice to made. Would a tablet really serve you better, or are you better off choosing a laptop? In this issue we've made answering this question our priority. You can read about the advantages and disadvantages of both. And you get a decision chart to help make sure you make the right choice. If you're overwhelmed by prices, features, specifications and promises, this is where to start.
The Top 100 Tech
It's like the Top 100 albums of all time, substituting Let it Bleed for Peer to Peer Networking.
Big guns roll out
We know more than a few of you are performance freaks. We're seeing some excellent Sandy Bridge systems roll through our labs. This month we put two Alienware monsters through our benchmark regime.
These cameras boast incredible zoom, but they're not DSLRs. Our group test sorts out the best of the bunch.
Roll up your sleeves: build a system
This month, John Gillooly gives you the lowdown on what you need to get started building your own AMD Fusion system.
Your questions answered
This month, we sort out your PC problems, from the complexities of RAM ranking, unwanted boot menus, and inaccessible drives.
Publish your own Kindle eBook
We show you how.
It's like the tool shed for PC owners. This month, we get stuck into overclocking your CPU.
The software DVD
Photo editing software can be expensive. This month you get free version of Ashampoo Photo Optimizer, which lets you make quick edits fast, without bogging you down in unnecessary features. You can optimise photos, convert to black and white, adjust brightness and contrast and more. There's also Paragon System Backup 2010 SE, and the latest installment of Doctor Who: Blood of the Cybermen, plus drivers, utilities and more.
Get all this with the September edition of PC & Tech Authority on sale at newsstands from today.